He qualified form Sheffield University in 1988, passing the American National board exams Part 1 and Part 2 in 1997. He is an accredited member of The British Academy
of Cosmetic Dentistry and a full member of The British Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry.
He has a specific interest in the use of Cad/Cam technology in not only every day dentistry but also in how it can be used for the more demanding aesthetic cases.
• Past-President of the Digital Dentistry Society UK – current
• President of The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry – 2012-1013
• Chairman of the Credentialling Committee of The British Academy of
• Chairman of the Membership Committee of The British Academy of Cosmetic
• Principal of Aviva Dentistry Ltd
• The Digital Dentistry Society UK
• The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• The British Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry
• The Association of Dental Implantology UK and Ireland
• The British Dental Association
He is widely published on the use of CadCam in dentistry and is an international
lecturer on Cad/Cam dentistry, travelling to give lectures as far afield as Germany, France,
Finland, Dubai, Iraq, South Africa and Taiwan. He is the only dentist currently in the world to have passed the BACD accreditation exam using Cad/Cam technology.