Active Members Ticket
You must be a DDS Member (Active, Student or Dental Technician memberships) to free participate, until September 15th, to the State of Art Conference 2022.
The scientific event on digital dentistry with the participation of leading clinical experts and researchers who will discuss the most innovative digital technologies and established clinical procedures.
These topics will be explored:
- Artificial Intelligence for Empowering Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Solutions for the Full-arch Implant Impressions
- Milling vs 3D Printing Fixed and Removable Prosthetic Restorations
- Guided Implant Surgery: Static vs Dynamic Solutions
- Titanium and Bioceramics 3D Printing and their applications
- The Virtual Articulator and Occlusion
- Digital full arch rehabilitation workflow
For all the information, program and venue, click here.