You must be a DDS Member (Active, Student or Dental Technician memberships) to participate to the Consensus Conference 2020.
The world’s largest scientific event on digital dentistry with the participation of leading clinical experts and researchers who will discuss the most innovative digital technologies and established clinical procedures.
These topics will be explored:
- Intraoral and face scanners
- CBCT and new imaging techniques in oral-maxillofacial radiology
- CAD/CAM softwares in digital dentistry
- Digital prosthodontics
- New materials in digital dentistry
- 3D printing and bioprinting in dentistry
- Static and dynamic guided implant surgery
- Custom-made implants, scaffolds and meshes for customized bone regeneration
- Virtual and Augmented Reality in dentistry
- Digital orthodontics
- Endodontics and Restorative Dentistry
- Robotic in Dentistry
- Dental Lab Procedures
For all the information, program and venue, click here.